Welcome to Forum Kementrian Kehutanan

Welcome to Forum Kementrian Kehutanan discussion forums, please feel free to have a look around or register to get involved.

Member Login

Lost your Password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

• Foredi Gel - How to Fix Premature Ejaculation - A Simple Exercise That Will Help You Stop Premature Ejaculation

perruci 7 months ago

"How To Fix Premature Ejaculation?" I bet this question has been questioned by so many males on earth for so long. Premature ejaculation is a problem that is often found in males, regardless of religion and race. The problem is not new, but has a controversial point for many centuries. Ok, let's cut the crap and go to our main point here, we now will discuss an exercises to fix premature ejaculation naturally with masturbation.

Masturbation could be very useful to prevent premature ejaculation during intercourse if we can do it right. I know what you are thinking now, when we are talking about masturbation, most people would think about bringing pleasure, but you must know that what I am going to tell you now is a masturbation technique where our goal is not to bring us pleasure but a masturbation technique that will help us fixing premature ejaculation.

Ok, firstly simply build same passion as you usually do when you want to do a masturbation. But the difference is, when you are about to "come" you have to stop all the stimulation that you do to your Penis. Your goal here is not to ejaculate, but you still have to enjoy your masturbation as long as possible and when you feel your passion is higher and higher, you should reduce the stimulation and try to make your body relax. After that, you can do the same thing again, masturbate then when you are about to come, reduce your stimulation. After practicing this, I believe that you will be able to control it better.

I would like to recommend you not to do this technique every time you masturbate. Sometimes you have to do normal masturbation too, so you will not get bored doing this technique to fix premature ejaculation. Every time you do this technique, do not do it more than ten minutes. If you do it more than ten minutes every session, it can bring pain to your testicle. Why this could be happened? It is because of massive stimulation to penis without any semen released.

Foredi Gel - http://foredigel.us

If you really want to fix premature ejaculation, I would like to encourage you to do practice this technique regularly. It is just because this technique needs a consistency to be able see the result. And do not be discouraged if you can not hold your passion more than three, five, or few minutes when you do this. Once again if you do this properly with a consistency, you will be surprised because this simple technique could be the best answer to your question about "how to fix premature ejaculation" naturally.

Sorry this Discussion is closed.